Trust for Public Land is seeking a Senior IT Technician to complement its IT Support team. The Senior IT Technician provides Tier 2 and 3 user support, while also assisting with the support of TPL’s back-end systems. The ideal candidate is an IT generalist who can manage multiple projects and tasks of varying priority in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
You are a team player with a strong commitment to customer service looking to be part of a cohesive team. You can work independently with minimum supervision, enjoy technology and have an aptitude for problem-solving. You are someone who can readily translate technical verbiage into laypeople’s terms for an outstanding end-user experience.
Remote with occasional office visits – Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- Act as Tier 2 and 3 support to resolve all user PC hardware, software and basic networking problems
- Provision new hire accounts and computers, and deprovision terminated user accounts in a timely, effective fashion and in accordance with set procedures
- Manage tickets throughout their lifecycle while providing excellent customer service to ensure user satisfaction with resolutions, and documenting all steps taken for internal tracking
- Coordinate with other technicians to ensure uniform support experience with consistent high-quality customer service
- Assist with maintaining network infrastructure including basic Windows server admin, server patching, and basic admin of VPN devices and clients
- Assist with administration of Microsoft 365 including Office365, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Maintain excellent rapport and strong business relationships with IT managers and staff
- Participate in team meetings to plan and implement IT projects, and collectively resolve pending technical issues