Are you a highly organized, strategic, experienced project manager looking to join a team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers? Do you have a background in and a passion for global marketing and communications work, and do you excel when managing multiple priorities, projects, and tasks?
We are looking for a Global Marketing and Communications Senior Project Manager who will lead the successful execution of priority campaigns and initiatives of the Global Marketing and Communications (GMAC) Team through high-caliber project management, and who will serve as an expert resource on project and process management for staff across the GMAC Team.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of complex, global campaigns and initiatives that will drive forward the GMAC Team’s strategic priorities. They are responsible for working with stakeholders to develop clear and effective project plans, including defining strategic goals, objectives, and key performance indicators; developing and tracking/managing to budgets; developing timelines and ensuring that deliverables are executed on time; assembling and managing project teams with clear roles; and reporting at various milestones throughout the project. They will work in close collaboration with the Associate Director, Operations and Business Process and other project managers throughout the GMAC Team to ensure that projects and initiatives are coordinated around strategic priorities and milestones.
Additionally, they play a lead role in the GMAC Team’s Project Management Collective, helping to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of project management across the team by supporting the design, development, and continuous improvement of project management processes, templates, and other materials, and serving as an expert resource for GMAC Team staff on project management principles and execution.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
- Provide expert project management for the full life cycle of multiple priority projects simultaneously, including: working with stakeholders to define scope, goals, and key performance indicators; assembling and leading project teams; developing and managing budgets; developing and managing timelines; reporting results; problem solving and taking corrective actions when needed.
- Support the design, development, implementation and continuous improvement of business processes related to project management and other areas
- Implement and manage contracts in compliance with TNC SOPs.
- Manage external contractors and/or partners as part of project teams.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple complex, strategic projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively work collaboratively and build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues at various levels of seniority
- Ability to act independently to lead diverse activities, analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, develop complex processes, project outcomes, and initiate solutions to improve effectiveness.
- Possess very strong communication skills.
- Well-versed in industry best practices, and an ability to adapt them to TNC’s organization and culture.
- Responsibility and accountability for meeting strategic goals and objectives.
- May manage one or more professional staff, intern, or contractor.
- Opportunity to act independently within specific program or project goals.