The Senior Learning-Talent Manager provides a broad set of services in staff development and training. S/he collaborates with staff in the organization and within the HR team to design, develop and occasionally deliver learning and career development materials, tools, and programs to support TNC’s organizational goals and mission. S/he will assist in the development and lead the implementation of client-specific and organization-wide learning, training and development opportunities that support a decentralized and geographically dispersed enterprise. S/he will partner with HR managers to work with regional staff as needed to address client requests and needs. S/he will directly support some key HR initiatives, including leader development, onboarding, diversity work, coaching, mentoring and career development. This position reports to the Director of Learning & Development
The Senior Learning-Talent Manager will provide guidance to HR Managers and/or professional HR staff working at a global and business unit level. S/he develops strategic business partnerships with senior leaders and liaises at the business unit level to establish and implement strategic HR direction to meet TNC’s organizational goals and mission.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Will manage a team of professional level regional learning staff and provide hands-on assistance in areas where it is needed.
- Assist in the development of, and will be the implementation lead for, organizational development services that support a decentralized and dispersed organization.
- Provide strategic counsel and subject matter expertise to specific client groups.
- Resolve moderately complex issues based on expert knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and HR practice.
- Conduct learning and training as requested.
- Manage projects or participates on project teams as assigned.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, both within the United States and internationally.