On 22 Feb 2022 (14:00-15:30 CET), join the GGKP for Insights and Actions to Achieve a Healthy Planet for the Prosperity of All – the first in a #GGKPwebinar series leading up to the Stockholm+50 meeting in June 2022.
This session explores the theme of the first Stockholm+50 leadership dialogue: “Reflecting on the urgent need for actions to achieve a healthy planet and prosperity of all”.
- How can we renew and restore a positive relationship with nature?
- How do we ensure the rights of the poor, marginalized and most vulnerable communities dependent on healthy ecosystems are protected?
- Which consumption and production changes are needed to deliver net positive outcomes for nature?
- What can we learn from Indigenous peoples, local communities and interfaith groups in resetting our relationship with nature?
- What is the role of science and education in reconnecting people with nature?